GREEK TOMATO SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE AND OLIVES
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into bite-size chunks
- 4 ripe tomatoes, cored and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper to make a dressing. Add cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, onions, feta cheese and olives and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 200 calories (160 from fat), 18g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 7g carbohydrates, (2 g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 4g protein.